Technical Lead- Blending, Mixing and Quality Control APPLY NOW
MIXING, BLENDING AND QUALITY CONTROL
1. Produce batches of cologne and hair tonic, adjust, calibrate, clean and maintain batching equipment, measuring records, ensure occupational health and safety protocols are followed.
-Follow formulas and measuring/mixing/blending procedures, adding ingredients and making adjustments to comply with product specifications.
-Ensure equipment, mixing/blending vats/barrels and feed lines are clean and free of residue when producing batches and when conducting quality tests
-Perform routine calibration, inspection and maintenance including , tank maintenance, contamination monitoring of blending equipment, scales, maintain mixing room areas and ensure safe storage and disposal procedures are adhered to.
2. Sample in process and finished product test for quality. Conduct quality control inspections to evaluate conformance with standards including routine batch and weight audits. Conduct visual and quality inspections and recommend approval or rejection of incoming raw materials.
-Perform and document quality control tests and procedures on raw materials, production batches and finished products. Monitor storage and stock levels of bulk raw materials.
-Ensure mechanical and electronic equipment used in connection with mixing and quality control processes are calibrated and tested against control samples to ensure accuracy and consistency.
-Maintain control samples and security of fragrance formulas, batch records.
-Investigate, analyze and work with production team to correct quality issues to ensure consistent quality of our finished goods.
-Maintain accurate and detailed quality assurance documentation, notebooks, batch records and inventory of raw product (physical and electronic records), including updating/documenting all procedures and equipment reviews.
3. Monitor storage and stock levels of bulk ingredients used in our products to ensure sufficient ingredients are on hand or ordered to meet production schedules.
- Order required raw material in a timely manner to ensure stock is always available in sufficient quantity and quality for production.
4. Is a member of the local management team, safety and health committee
5. Produces regular reports and recommends improvements and efficiencies in operations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00 - $63,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Westwood, NJ 07675: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationIndustry
- Consumer Goods
2023-02-28|||25 Woodland Avenue, Westwood, New Jersey|||Warehouse||||||VJQtt76~H~Dp-f-K|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||58000|||63000|||true